Friday, August 31, 2007

Rob v. Kipp's Sleep

So far the battle's not even fair -- Rob, is winning hands down. I'm working on about 4 hours of sleep though...over the past 3 nights, which makes me do cranky things like...well, like this :D: Re-live my nights by doing the following: + download this: + set your volume to max + loop the wave file... I tried, earplugs...I tried noise-cancellation headphones...finally, I tried earplugs AND noise-cancellation headphones AND loud music! The last one worked, but it was hard to sleep with... :) He's not a man, he's a snoring machine! To be fair, I think it might have more to do with jetlag, but this is a lot funnier... :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

KIPP! RUN! There is a bear in your room!!!! Oh, that's what Rob's snoring sounds like...good luck :)

Unknown said...

It's not jetlag! The force is strong with him. Good luck!

Unknown said...

OMG man...

Just imagine Rob and I in that room in Munich at the end of this month. It'll be like a terrible, terrible symphony of snores...

You and Erik better have an extra liter to make it through the night.

Unknown said...

After a night in a tent with the snoring mnachine, I found if you let Rob sleep on the air mattress with you, just give a good pelvic thrust into the mattress (emphasize into mattress) causing the opposite side to pop up, causes the bear to hush for an hour or so.