Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We're in!

Well, we just got off a very nice, fast flight to London, have our bags, went through customs, and are now awaiting our train to Paddington. All that and we've only been given two dirty looks (that we noticed) - one for saying Heathrow smelled better than SMF and one when Rob said, "Oh man, I don't think my cell ever turned off." :)

Off the train now which emptied nearly directly into the hotel lobby. Fosha already looks like a local - Brits are asking him for directions!

Bangers and mash for me and fish and chips for Rob...welcome to London!

Waiting for the hotel room then it's off to beg for our Arsenal tickets! Bye for now!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Glad you guys made it without an international incident! Glad to know Rob is "native", Cody evidently looks French...teenage French girls just started talking to him in Paris. Cody's retort..."uh..." :) Enjoy the JetLag! Where are you staying by the way?

Unknown said...

Nice to see you guys made it! Good luck on the tickets.

Unknown said...

One other quick thing. Is the blackberry tracker working? It still has you at SFO. Just curious...

Unknown said...

lame-o! u got us all excited with the blackberry tracker, then u don't even use it

Kipp said...

I'm up at 4am trying to get the blackberry tracker to work (Mike). It's not me not using it -- It's just that I'm not getting a signal. :)

Hang in there...I'll see what I can do. Based on what I'm reading it might be tough to get a singal in, say, a hotel or the underground. I'll try to manually update the GPS when we're outdoors...

Also hearing horror stories of $1200 phone bills because of the data thing... :)

Unknown said...

GPS or I stop reading. That's a threat.

Unknown said...

Woot! Nice work Kipper. The BB seems to be operating correctly now. Have fun!

Kipp said...

GPS is up, but it's tough to get a signal in a few spots. I'm manually choosing when to uplaod our position whenever I can. :)